I hope everyone feels free to post about their family and their situation. It is neat to hear all the different stories.
I thought I would start a discussion post. So, here's the question: What scriptures are you holding onto, finding strength in, being guided by?
I was recently profoundly affected by Isaiah 30:15-26. I especially liked verse 18, "Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!"
So, let's hear yours!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isaiah 55:8- For my thoughts are not your thoughs, neither are your ways my ways, says the Lord.
Psalm 25:4,5
Psalm 31:24
Hebrews 4:16
I Peter 5:6,7
Psalm 27:14- Wait for the Lord; be strong & take heart & wait for the Lord.
Just a few:)
Post a Comment