Dear Fellow Guatemala Waiters,
Our Biblical verse is: Daniel 2:45
(Remember we are 4th on the boy list) We were unsure about signing the postponement contract and Lisa had a dream in which she was told by God to not doubt, as you will have a son and you will call him Daniel. Daniel was a name we never even considered before while we were shifting through names. And then reading scripture our passage is in the book of Daniel chapter 2 verse 45 "The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy."
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God is so good how He speaks to us right when we need it if we are listening. Adoption is quite the faith journey, huh?
Great story! I wrote on my blog about a dream that I had that God used to speak to me. Here's the link: http://justdawnsblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/defining-dream.html
I think it's so great the various ways God speaks to us and encourages us.
Dawn
Post a Comment