Hello fellow fasters and waiters. I posted this picture on our family blog today. It makes me think of Jesus. I took this from our from our porch the other night. The same sky our children we are waiting on are sleeping under.
Here was a scripture I wanted to share:
I am the Lord, the God of every person on earth. Nothing is impossible for me.
Jeremiah 32:27
I guess that is enough said :)
4 comments:
Michelle -- thank you so much for posting this! What a wonderful picture and wonderful verse to share with us all. It's been a hard day for me, the first time for me to fast as a mommy, having to fix meals and snacks all day long, well you get the idea. Plus the Lord has called me to fast through until the meetings are over on Wednesday! Hope they get done in time for dinner! :^)
Seriously, thank you for sharing, it did my heart good to log on here tonight and receive encouragement from Him via you.
Nina,
I am so happy you were encouraged. It is hard to fast as a Mommy I know. How will we know any results after Wednesday? I am not sure how to find that out. I will be praying for you as you continue to fast.
Michelle -
You have a beautiful view and, judging from your blog, a beautiful house. I think we should all have a Guatemalan waiters party at YOUR house! When's good for you! LOL
Juli
I would be up for that :)
Post a Comment