Thursday, April 24, 2008

maybe some news is coming...

This was on Guatadopt today- please check their site for more info. (link is on the right)

On April 29th, President Colom will be in Washington DC to meet with President Bush as well as the CCAI (Congressional Coalition on Adoption) which we can only assume that they will discuss the current situation with Guatemalan Adoptions.

I say we all plan to pray/fast on Tuesday the 29th. Maybe, just maybe we will have some kind of information soon.
Have a great day everyone.
Emily

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Emily. We will be praying and hoping for some NEWS! See you tomorrow night!

Ryan and Dawn said...

Thanks for posting this, Emily. Count us in for prayer and fasting.

Nina said...

Yes, thank you for posting this! We will be joining you on the prayer and fasting as well. I'm sending word onto friends and family as well...

Hoping for some news for all of us soon...but even moreso I'm hoping for good news/hope for the women and children of Guatemala!