Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Interested in Fasting?

Hi Friends! I was wondering if there is anyone interested in picking a day to pray and fast together. I'm not super good at the whole fasting thing, but I think it is something I'd like to do, and would be more inclined to do it if I was committing to do so with others. So, if you're interested, just leave a comment and then we'll pick a day. Hope you are all doing well!

Dawn

5 comments:

Emily said...

I would. Although, I have trouble fasting from food b/c my blood sugar drops too low & I don't do well. What I do when I decide to fast is to stay off the computer, phone, and no tv. Would that count for your fast? If so, I'll join you.

Ryan and Dawn said...

I think anything that one would give up and then fast instead would be great! I've been fasting from watching "Seinfeld" during Lent : ) Juli is also interested. Let me know what day of the week would be good for you.

Emily said...

Any day is fine with me.

Michelle said...

I am willing to fast...when?

Nina said...

I would be very interested in having a fasting day, any day would be great for me too!